Our experience, track record, and reputation in manufacturing earth anchors is included with every purchase. We welcome new anchoring challenges. However, due to the array of unknowns below and above the surface of any anchoring application – the anchoring medium, the installation techniques used, and connections to the anchored structure – no one can guarantee a specific holding strength. Our published pullout data, while tested in actual field conditions to the best standards that real dirt can provide, is offered as an informed guideline, not a guarantee.
Only unused anchors may be returned for refund excluding shipping charges and any restocking fees.
- New, unused items can be returned within 30 days for a refund, credit or exchange
- Returns 30-45 days after purchase will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Returns 45-60 days after purchase will be subject to 30% restocking fee.
- Returns 60-90 days after purchase will be subject to 50% restocking fee.
Not eligible for return:
- Custom brackets
- Custom-length cable for arrowheads & bullets
- Modified Penetrators
- Custom orders made to your specifications
Load capacity is not a simple function of “soil class” (the general type of soil, listed in the pullout table) but also of real-time moisture content, compaction, vegetation intrusion, installation method, pullout load angle, etc. The ONLY method of accurately determining the pullout capacity of any anchor at any specific site is by an on-site proof test of the anchor under local conditions, installed and loaded in the same manner as for the intended application.