Heavy duty, load-tested and easy-to-install ground anchors that meet military specs. Made in the USA.
Military Spec arrowhead anchors meet MIL-A-3962E
- Heat-treated 356 aluminum alloy anchor
- Anchor sizes: 4" 6" 8" 10"
- Cable lengths: 48" 60" 72" 120"
- Securing methods: thimble loop, cable clamps
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable
- Zinc-plated copper sleeve
- Stainless steel cable, custom cable lengths and custom assemblies available by special order
Military Spec Screw Anchor - 18" Penetrator
Developed specifically for the United States Army, the Penetrator is an 18" long, reusable screw anchor made of high quality, lightweight 356-T6 aluminum.
- NSN# 4030-01-528-5749
- Unique design of the Penetrator makes it the only earth anchor available that combines superior pullout resistance, ease of installation, and dependability at an affordable price.
- 1" hex head accommodates easy installation with an impact wrench or our ratcheting T-Handle.
- 2" cast-in lip with optional tie-off cable makes guying or tying-off exceptionally convenient.
- Penetrator anchor provides an impressive 2,500 pounds of holding power.
Specs and installation instructions can be found with each product description.